This service is available by telephone or in person with us or a G-Systems authorized interpreter.
For all you parents out there who are breathing a sigh of relief as the current school year begins and are basking in the knowledge that you might have a few precious hours to yourself without the children, we offer this Child Educational Profile.
The Child Educational Profile, whose whole foundation lies in the child’s Bicircadian Chart, will address itself to a complete range of educational development issues to effect a more workable and harmonious educational plan. The profile can be applied to children from ages 1 through 21 and can be analyzed according to the child’s current age, experiences and needs. Thus the parent can take advantage of this information all throughout the age span.
Some of the areas that will be covered in the profile are:
- What is the child’s educational commitment; now and in the future?
- Evaluating study habits and attention span. Remember, everyone is different.
- Interaction with peer group; the good and the bad.
- Competition; The devil and the angel in education.
- Interface values with teachers and the school.
- Intellectual favorites; genius and dunce are interchangeable identifiers.
- The jungle of emotional obstructions.
- Leadership; It doesn’t fit everyone.
- Accomplishment potential.
- What constitutes satisfaction?
In short, the Child Educational Profile will address itself to the full range of educational issues confronting your child. The Profile will give you vital information on what to expect from your “budding genius.”