The energy impress of this ruler emphasizes the future, goals, and innovation areas. No fancy footwork or slipshod methods are allowed if you are going to use this retrograde to your advantage. It’s to your benefit to reference your Fixed Star contract in the area of Future and Goals for further support in identifying how you agreed to use your specific tools in this area. This is the energy that identifies attitudes about long-range plans and how we manage, innovate and create our future goals.
The following information is for your consideration as possible conditions to be aware of during the retrograde activity of Ruler #10:
- The effect of this retrograde is almost never felt in the present time frame but rather lies in relative obscurity until some later date when it tends to hit like a bomb.
- Globally it is particularly devastating because its results can come so far after the fact that almost everyone has forgotten about the original issue and is not prepared for the late reactions. War issues fall into this category and regardless of how issues are resolved for now, future repercussions will come back to haunt us.
- On a personal level the retrograde has strong implications around the planning and execution of future goals. You should follow the carpenter’s advice; measure twice, cut once.
- Consider that hardly anything you see now will be the same in the future. Even slight changes can have major effects down the road.
- Important lifestyle changes should be measured carefully. If activation is not a particular necessity, you would be better off in delaying action until this ruler turns direct.
- None of us have accurate crystal balls and the future is never cast in stone. Therefore it is wise to weigh and balance all the elements when considering long-range plans or future commitments.
- In every situation during a Ruler #10 retrograde the keys are measuring carefully all future planning.
Ruler #10 retrograde will transit one of the ten different event angles in your personal Bicircadian chart. That specific event angle will give you insight into which area you need to be extra mindful of for the long range plans and future commitments process. Reviewing your Personal Bicircadian Calendar for the Ruler #10 position during this transit time will give you that event angle information. Don’t have your calendar? Call or email us for ordering details.
The more we are aware of retrograde conditions and their possible influences, the more we are able to navigate through our life experiences with greater control and clarity.