RULER #2 – RETROGRADES FROM JUNE 18, 2020 THROUGH JULY 11, 2020
Our second Retrograde Ruler #2 for 2020 is almost upon us and thankfully it only lasts approximately 3 weeks. This retrograde gives us the opportunity to make sure that we are following our personal methodology according to our Fixed Star contract with regard to our Decision Making processes.
The key condition of this retrograde is the interruption and/or the blockage of communication. On a global level it can mean anything from solar flares that play havoc with electronic communications, to world leaders losing important contact among themselves and acting on less than valid information. Movement of important documents or the necessary completion of projects and goals are often victims of this retrograde. Impatience is clearly an enemy of the powerful during this time.
In personal terms, mail is often disrupted or lost as well as a breakdown of communication via phone or email. Lost checks as in “it’s in the mail” are common cries during this period. Listed below are other possible conditions influenced by this retrograde.
It also often causes most people to get very edgy because things aren’t running smoothly. The hurry-up attitude will add to pushing you over the cliff. The Universe is giving you the opportunity to take a deep breath and move with clarity. Before you dive in, is there water in the pool? Remember the outcome in the children’s story of the tortoise and the hare. It will serve as a valuable format during the Ruler #2 retrograde.
1. Back up all of your electronic equipment before this retrograde begins. This is critical. Do not purchase electronic equipment during this retrograde.
2. Use extreme caution before signing important documents. Don’t sign papers you don’t clearly understand them. If this can be delayed until this retrograde has turned direct, it would be wise to do so.
3. Slow down your actions. Make sure that you are truly hearing/reading what the other party is trying to impart.
4. Get on top of your time management.
5. Watch all financial details.
6. Check repairs to make sure they have been done as stated.
7. This is not a good time to start new projects.
8. This is not a good time to undergo health procedures that require major surgery.
9. This is a great time to go back over previously started projects to fine-tune or make any necessary adjustments to them. Be aware that you may have to do this several times.
10. This is also a good time to go back to your Fixed Star Analysis and review your position in the Decision Making area. Time to correct or fine tune your agreed methodology so that you can move forward more efficiently when Ruler #2 goes direct.
Ruler #2 retrograde will transit one of the ten different event angles in your personal Bicircadian chart. That specific event angle will give you insight into which area you need to be extra mindful of the decision making process. Reviewing your Personal Bicircadian Calendar for Ruler #2 position during this transit time will give you that event angle information. Don’t have your calendar? Call or email us for ordering details.
The more we are aware of retrograde conditions and their possible influences, the more we are able to navigate through our life experiences with greater control and clarity.